Saturday, December 1, 2007

Devils Rule, Kitty's Drool

The rain STOPPED, the cats were BEATEN, my voice is GONE! LIFE is BEAUTIFUL!

7 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

Sorry to say, but there is only one team that I don't mind beating ASU, and that is U of A. We went to U of A for college and nothing beats the spirit of Tucson and
U of A. I grew up by ASU and even though I am a big fan, it doesn't compare to the fans in Tucson. Don't hate me Kemra, I contemplated if I should put my real feelings on your blog. :) I still love ASU and I am still an ASU fan. I am excited they are doing so well. I am happy that the game turned out so well and that you were able to bring Cohen. I would love to see a picture of what you ended up putting on his helmet. He is so cute.

P.S. Please don't ban me from your blog, I really do like ASU and I LOVE to read your blog. :)

Melanie said...

Yay ASU! My sister went to the game and apparently left early! Guess she's not a TRUE fan like you. :) I just heard they're not going to the Fiesta Bowl though.

Stoddard Studios said...

yeah, go devils!

Ashley Harris said...

I totally love it that you are such a football fan! You crack me up! I also love football, but I'm definitely not as die hard as you. Dean better realize how lucky he is to have a wife who is totally hot and loves football! We should get together to watch the bowl game!

Mary Ann said...

YOu are obsessed and I love it! Go sundevils!

Elisha said...

Hey Kemra,
I totally love your blog! You're going to have to teach me some things! This kids look so cute, but the are so absolutely adorable!

Chase & Tricia said...

Okay, love your blog, but seriously, I love it so much that I can't wait to see what you all are up to this week!!! I'm sure you're busy. I totally want to get together! I'll call you!