
Price of Avocado Egg Rolls from The Cheesecake Factory: $10.00
Price of gas to get the Avocado Egg Rolls: $47,000
Time spent in the Gym BURNING off the Avocado Egg rolls: 3 hours 45 minutes
EATING the Avocado Egg Rolls: worth EVERY penny & calorie (DANG IT!!!)
Dear Cheesecake Factory:
I am begging you PLEASE - will you start frying your Avocado Egg Rolls in ipecac (or some other vomit inducing solution - I'm not picky!). Then MAYBE, I will have at least a fighting chance at resisting those delicious pieces of heaven.
Sincerely,
Your calorically challenged, (& broke) customer

18 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! And, yes, you might be able to file a lawsuit against yours truly for introducing you to the avocado egg roll. There certainly are some financial challenges that arise when gas is $47,000 BUT then again, you might want to send me a thank-you card and write a song about how happy you are to have those little pieces of heaven in your life. SO as your best friend -and since you know I only had your best interest in mind, I'll cheer on your gym efforts if you don't call your lawyer. Deal?
Never tried them but they do look delicious. You are so hilarious Kemra, I loved this post!
You crack me up Kemra! Cute blog, adorable family, and your awesome sense of humor! Keep it comin'! :)
AMEN! Whats even better than the egg rolls is the yummy sauce they give you to dip it in. I could drink that stuff.
I've never tried these, but thanks for the warning. I'll to avoid them-- I already have enought addictions...
Ooo! Those look divine! I feel the same way right now about New Port's coconut shrimp and fruit salsa. Mmmm!!!!
I've never had those! They look yummy. I want to go there for our anniversary coming up..I'll have to get them!
mmmm.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!
AHHH! They are so worth every calorie! I must say though, I was just introduced to them a few weeks ago! My mouth is totally watering! So when shall we go?(I'll even drive!)
Now I'm curious and I'll have to try them - but, just looking at them, I KNOW I'd be addicted! Yummy! Good luck!
your blog is so cute!! Love the Emma Comments:) Thanks to Julie I have been introduced to the yummy egg rolls and they are so good!!!
haaa ha ha haaa haaaa!!!! that was great and now I'm going to have to try one of those. they look delicious!
we are going to have to try those... thanks for the advise!:)
Okay, I wish I had just a bit of your sense of humor. You crack me up! I've gotta try those. I wanted to eat the picture you posted!
Finally tried them-- Y.U.M.M.Y.!
That is awesome. Food is so frustrating! Your kids are getting so big. What cuties!
lol. i love their chicken pot stickers. i could eat 2 orders myself. missed you at the cabin this year.
Seriously I am NOT trying to freak you out but I thought you would be interested in this link I ran across and remembered you had posted something about these eggrolls.
http://www.recipesecrets.net/blog/recipes/copycat-cheesecake-factorys-avocado-eggrolls/
I promise I won't bug you any more.
Post a Comment