Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thanks Heather!

So Heather came by the other day with her new toy - this amazing camera! That, coupled with her mad photography skills (not to be confused with her computer hacking skills or her nun-chuck skills) equals these darling pictures! I was so happy with how they turned out! Thanks a lot Heather!

Here are a few of my favorites! Enjoy!












Look at her other pictures here

24 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

The kids/pictures are darling! What kind of camera did she get? And, even if I were to get a good camera...hmm I think I'd need some know how. Heather, are you coming to Oregon any time soon?:-)

Aimee said...

Kemra - those are adorable pictures. How lucky to have such a good friend with such an artistic eye. Your kids are precious!

Sarah said...

So cute! Your children really are beautiful. And I must say I really enjoy reading the "favorite quotes" on the side of your blog by Emma. They make me laugh all the time. She is something, huh? :) You done good!

Wes and Megan said...

Hey Kemra! Those pics are so so cute! Emma is such a little princess! I got your message and have been waiting for a new post to leave you a comment. I dont know if you got mine a while ago...it was a couple months back. Anyway, it's really good to hear from you....we did miss you at the wedding! Looks like you are all doing well- your kids are ADORABLE! It's so nice to be able to keep in touch on here!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your kids faces make me melt. Heather, you're so talented!

Yes, still on for Sat. at 1:00. you know where Tantrum is, right?

heather said...

Yes. I chuck nuns. For fun. :) Thanks for letting me have so much fun with your cute kids!

And thanks again for taking those pictures of my mama's feet. HA! Please email them when you get a chance. I'm so excited to post it!

the cummard family said...

those are so cute kemra!

Mac and Kelly said...

Those are so cute, Kemra. Will you please birth my babies for me? Heather did a good job.

Elisha said...

That is so cute! I love the head-butt one! My kids love to head-butt! They've been doing it to Baylee since she was born. I think her skull toughened up pretty fast!

tiffany knox said...

I was reading all emma's comments and had to laugh. What a funny girl. I love to hear the things they come up with!
you guys have a cute family
Tiff

Tiffanyann said...

those are great pics!! I want to be able to take pictures like that but everytime I have tried it turns out the oppisite of what I want!!

Mary Ann said...

those pictures are way cute... how can you go wrong with such cute kids!

daveandlisa said...

I love the pictures. So cute!!!!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

The pics turned out so cute! They are such adorable kids ... so fun! We would love to try for next week. Should we tentatively say Friday? We could meet at a park somewhere in the middle this time... Or, if you want, maybe we could do a family thing. I think the boys would have fun hanging out, don't you, and we could grab some dinner together or something. I'm up for whatever so you just let me know what fits in with your guys' schedule and we'll go from there. Love ya tons!

Cassie said...

What beaufiul children you have. I love those pictures. Is this the Heather, as in Heather Martin? She did a great job. Does she want to photograph my kids? We should all get together sometime. I would love to catch up with you gals.

Melanie said...

Heather is a great photographer!! That plus perfectly cute kids equals some great pictures! Hey, if you want to get some tips on how to design your blog different, scroll down on my blog til you see "Blog Design Helps" on the right side. Click on SJH Blog Design. It has the instructions you need to design your blog different. It's really not too hard, it just looks complicated at first glance. I downloaded all my background "paper" from Shabby Princess. They have a lot of free stuff.

Stoddard Studios said...

Very cute pictures. I love them. Heather did a good job.

Yvonne Michelle said...

The pictures are GORGEOUS! Wow! Your children are angels! I know everyone always says to enjoy it, because they grow up so fast... but it's true! It seems like just yesterday that mine were that small. I will have to say, the teenage thing is kind of fun. I don't miss the diaper days. :)

salena said...

Those pictures are awesome! Heather is way talented! And Emma and Cohen are gorgeous kids, too..so that helps:)

My mom is staying with me right now helping...so I should be good until later next week. But I will still probably need a bit of help after she leaves..so I'll call you. Thanks, Bastien would probably love to play with Emma.

Chase & Tricia said...

Those pictures are wonderful. Emma is so cute and did so great in dance yesterday. She cares about listening to her teacher-such a sweetheart!

Sarahleigh said...

Cute kids, babe! Here's the email...
rogans.sarah at Gmail. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Today was our big moving day, and I've been very busy with "Super Bowl Weekend" at work. Yuck! We'd love to have you over to our new place sometime though! I'll call you when things settle down a bit :)

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW!


That camera is amazing. Those kids are so cute & what a great photagrapher!

Some of the pictures are so good they look fake!

GOOD JOB!!

AND- I love reading Miss Emma's thoughts & words. She is a WOMAN!!!
SO FUNNY!

Call me when you are ready to hit up T.J./Homegoods!!

Dizzy Kate said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. Your kids are so adorable. It was fun running into you and Dean. You guys are so much fun. Hopefully we will all be able to get together soon and hang out.

Laura and Jimmy said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!! I love the one of Emma looking up. SO CUTE! :o)