Thursday, July 24, 2008

I CAN SEE....almost!

I am SO EXCITED!!!! Tomorrow I will be doing.... this!

Yes - that's right - I'm getting LASIK!!!!! I can't even tell you how overjoyed I am!

I think I will have a glasses destroying party when I get home!!! Anyone want to join me?

21 comments:

Addy said...

Lucky!!! I can't wait to get that done, but the Dr said not until after we're finished having kids. Make sure you let us know how it goes!

Heidi said...

TOTALLY jealous.

Heidi said...

I know destroying your glasses sounds like fun, but I do have a practical idea. When my brother served his mission in El Salvador they asked people in the ward for their old glasses and sent them to people there who couldn't afford to go to the eye doctor. Strange, but effective in 3rd world countries. Or you could just destroy them.

Amy said...

I cannot even tell you how envious I am. You are so lucky!!

Valerie said...

Happy Seeing!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Oh, Kemra I'm so excited for you!! You'll have to let me know how everything goes! Good luck tomorrow ... I'll be thinking of you all day long! :)

Ashley Harris said...

How exciting! You'll have to let me know how it goes and once you are all healed up we should get our families together.

Sarahleigh said...

Eek! That freaks me out like you would not believe, but I would love to have it done. Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!!

Suzy Cummard said...

AHH! I wish I could go with you! Someday!

I've been wanting to call you or e-mail you... we need to hang out!

Yvonne Michelle said...

OMG! My eye doctor told me I didn't qualify cuz I'm sooooo blind. They all say that. I'm really happy for you. Sad that I had to get coke bottles for me...

Congratulations G.F.! Don't forget you can claim it as a medical deduction on your tax return (only what's over 7.5% of your AGI though)...

Elisha said...

OH my gosh! I haven't blogged in a while, so when I saw you Thurs. night I had NO idea! No wounder you needed some fabulous sunglasses! Congrats! How did it go? I need to call ya..Brett told me about this weekend!

Dizzy Kate said...

So, how did it go? That is way exciting. Congrats!

Brittany LeSueur said...

I'm Jealous! Although I am going to miss seeing you in your cute glasses.

Mary Ann said...

good luck with that! we watched my brother get his and it's pretty crazy.. you will love it!

Lindsay said...

Hey Kemra, it's Lindsay Palmer. Matt told me that you had your surgery and I hope everything went well!! Matt's dying to get his done and he will... soon.

I don't know if you've seen our blog, but feel free to check it out!
www.matthewandlindsay.blogspot.com

heather said...

For the love! Please post something else so I don't have to see that horrid eye!!

And cute new blog background!! ;)

the cummard family said...

i wish i could join you! i hate glasses...but the thought of lasik makes me cringe. you'll have to tell me how it goes! or went.

heather said...

serously.

you're out voted.

tricia and i have SAY you know.

elizabeth said...

A) Jealous

B) I've been shopping for fabric lately to recover some things and also sew a few of my projects. So when you have some time, you're welcome to come with me to all the ghetto fabric stores I shop at and then we can recover together! What do you say? Call me.

heather said...

KEMRA!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so, how'd it go?