Monday, November 3, 2008

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE....


Polls are open from 6:00am to 7:00pm
 

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

I love you for telling it like it is.

We need to finish the chairs, BTW.

Michael said...

So what if you're voting McCain and no on 102? Or Obama and yes on 102? Are those people allowed to vote? :)

Amy said...

Have you heard/seen the latest No on Prop 8 commercial? It shows two LDS missionaries wrecking a lesbian home. SO MESSED UP. Talk about attacking an institution that has never changed its stance on the subject rather than individual people's voting preferences. So vicious.

Amelia Smith said...

Amen sista! Hope he can pull it off....

Tricia said...

Happy Election Day!!! Amen sister!

heather said...

I am so wondering how the 8 thing turned out.

Amelia Smith said...

Kemra you look SO good! But I'd love to motivate each other. I don't know if I'm disaplined enough to cut out sugar but I'm going to try, because you motivated me too :) I am pretty depressed watching the presidential race. President Packer said on Sunday that things are going to start drastically changing, I wonder if this is what he was talking about... because this stinks! I wonder if any republican canidate really had a chance anyways? It's almost like the democrates had an automatic in due to the hatred for Bush.
P.S. I don't know how to spell check on here. I'm aware that I can't spell so don't JUDGE! :)