Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Back....or I will be soon!



Hey guys - we really are alive over here - this past month has been absolutely nuts! When I look in the mirror, I see this lady - it's not a pretty picture!

I promise to post something soon - hopefully this weekend. I am looking forward to the madness being over, and apologize for neglecting this and all other blogs. I hope to get back in the action soon!

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

sorry you are so crazy.. can't wait to hear what you have been up to!! i've missed you in the blogging world!

daveandlisa said...

Can't wait to hear all your updates. I can definitely understand how crazy life can be with 2 little ones.

salena said...

I've missed you! I'm glad your back and it wasnt just cause you got bored of blogging!

Aimee said...

I've been anxiously awaiting new news. Glad your head's still attached even though you've been crazy busy. Hope you have some restful and more peacful times in sight!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I've missed hearing all about your cute family.

Brynn P. said...

Kemra,
You're so sweet. Thanks for the comforting comments and for the prayers. I really appreciate it!!

I'm excited for your new post. I thought maybe you had given up on the blogging. Glad that you're still here to blog!!

Hollin said...

I completely understand. I've had to take a blog-break too. It's completely insane around here and I don't see it slowing down any time soon. Pack it all up, head to the cabin and don't look back, a vacation is all you need!!!!

Hollin said...

Oh, when I saw Cohen tonight walking there was some jealousy. He's doing it so good. Logan's most is 2 steps. I never thought I would here myself say this, but I'm ready for him to be more mobile!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Clayton just saw that picture and said, "Mommy, who's that crazy lady?" It must be me.:) Sorry life's been crazy for you, but I'm glad you're still afloat. I'm so glad I got to see you and your sweeties when we were in AZ. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to see us. I miss you!