Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm also going private,

so if you want an invite, leave your email address as a comment and I will invite you! Even if I don't know you, but you are not a crazy stalker person, feel free to leave your email address!

FYI - I moderate my comments, & I won't be publishing your email addresses. I will just copy them & then delete them, and I will be the only one who sees it!  I know some people (myself included!) are a little leary of leaving emails on the web!

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

April said...

I'm a crazy stalker person...add me, add me!

Ashley Harris said...

Hey, I already gave you my email address, could you send me the name of your friend that does photography? I had her on my bookmarks and then my computer died and I lost all of them. I'm looking for someone to do pictures for our Christmas card and I don't want to pay $300 like so many people are charging right now!!! I remember she had awesome prices and incredible photos. Thanks!

Victoria Renae said...

Hey Sis. Nelson!
Add me! I don't think i count as a stalker, do I?

Victoria

Laura and Jimmy said...

i didn't actually run the 5k, i "ran" the 5k.... which means i WALKED the 5k, with a tiny bit of running here and there.... :) BUT, i am TRAINING for a 10k in January!! All thanks to YOU and HEATHER!! :) you are always welcome to join the grand canyon blog and come hike it with us when we're done!! i would LOVE it!! ....And the "apple diet" is when you eat an apple before each meal... i think i might have done it wrong..........

Elisha said...

me, me, me!!!

Ashley Dixon said...

Just in case you go private...add me to your list!!!

tiffany knox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.