Wednesday, November 19, 2008

RIGHT NOW...


                       ...I could really use some of this,


and this, 

...but mostly, I JUST WANT THIS!!!



12 comments:

Aimee said...

AMEN!!

Cassie said...

Mmm... I'm all over that cookie dough. Pass it around girl!

Carroll Family said...

ME TOO!!! Cookie Dough is the best! I seriously can't have it in the house or I eat it - such a mommy relaxer.....

Yvonne Michelle said...

Yeah baby!

Yvonne Michelle said...

p.s. Ever see the chocolate fountain at the Bellagio? OMG! So yummy looking! I just want to crawl in and bathe myself in the chocolate! Check it out here:

http://www.chocolatefalls-scotland.co.uk/bellagio_fountain.htm

DECADENT!

Yvonne Michelle said...

p.s. Costco has two boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts for like $10. THEY'RE DOUBLE LAYERED! It is one of those chocolate weeks... we must be on the same schedule, lol!

Jules said...

I agree 100% I am salivating just looking at the pictures.

Amelia Smith said...

Thanks for the heads up on the mommy room! I'm totally going to check that out. I wasn't too excited about nursing her on a bench. I can't wait to go, I love Disneyland. I bet it is beyond fun with Emma, because she understands what's going on. You have the cutest kiddos! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Unknown said...

Me too! I salivate just looking at those pix! (is that how you spell salivate?)
Hey Jared is back!!! We'll see you this weekend!
Also thanks for your sweet comments!
Love ya

Brice Family said...

Hi Kemra! I didn't have time to congratulate you on your new addition to your family that you dad let out of the bag at the family reunion. Congrats!!!

Dizzy Kate said...

YUM! You're making me HUNGRY!

Sarahleigh said...

I'm sorry you've been out of the loop. I should have called you. It is just so hard to call EVERYONE! I thought you would eventually stumble our way and hear the news. We really should still try to get together. Especially before I'm completely useless. :)