Saturday, October 27, 2007

LET'S GET FIRED UP!!!!


HUGE GAME TONIGHT FOR THE DEVILS!!!! WE HAVE TO BEAT CAL!!! BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON - LET'S GET FIRED UP AND KICK THOSE SORRY BEAR BUTTS (hehe, that sounds funny, and I didn't even mean it that way!) BACK TO CALI!


ps - I am so not above praying for football teams, so if you want to join me - feel free!

4 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Yeah, that pretty sums up Fuller, C. I just know that he knew when my birthday was the first week I worked there. He also always saw us at Mesa High football games and would say hi to us (Business only relationship please!) I think he knew Kevin's birthday, too. He did feel the fabric on a shirt I wasx wearing once. Ugh, it makes me cringe just thinking of that. It is so weird that I can remember their names still. Rivera, P., Fuller, C. Who else?

Michael said...

I hope ASU goes undefeated, so my Ohio State Buckeyes can smash them in the national championship! :)

heather said...

kemra, who in the heck is mikey?? and it looks like your prayers were answered!! :) we talked about your freak obsession at the party last night, just so you know.

Macey said...

Wow...that is a true fan!