Friday, October 5, 2007

I love Thursdays!

So, last night was another episode of one of the best TV shows ever written (and the Dbacks beat the Cubs again!). Here are some of my favorite quotes from this week.

Michael Scott:
"Yah, Ryan Snapped at me, but there was this twinkle in his eye, that I picked up on, which said, 'Dude, we're friends. I am doing this for appearances. I am the big boss now, and I have to seem like an ogre, but you know me, and you trust me, and we like each other, and we will always be friends, and I would never take you for granted in a million years, and I miss you, and I love you' - his words!"

"Well, new ideas are fine, but they are also illegal because they are a form of ageism."

"FYI, I eventually aced 2nd grade, and I was the biggest kid in class!"



Jim:
"Well, I guess he can't get any girl he wants!"




Who else loved that Creed is now trying to pass as 29, Kelly pretended to be pregnant to get another date with Ryan, and Michael driving into a lake! I also enjoyed the gift baskets!

P.S. I have a crush on Jim (No worries Dean - its just a crush. I'm sure it will pass - your my real man anyway!)

13 comments:

salena said...

Yes, Creed was the BEST last night!! I love how he never knows anyones names...like he's "whats her face who you hit with the car"...And last season when he's all "That's Andrea...the Office b****..you'll get used to her"

elizabeth said...

I thought that maybe I would die when I saw Creed walk in with black hair. Soooooooo funnnnnnyyyyyy.

Did anyone else think that Pam's new logos were awesome? I want to be her . . . for more than one reason (Jim being #1).

Oh, and I agree that Michael driving into the lake was amazing. ("How does it know?")

Macey said...

I loved it

Later Skater

Cassie said...

Yay! I love The Office. Keep it up Kemra, I'm loving hearing them all over again.

heather said...

Okay, so you missed the feral barn cat part. and the "we'll bill you" for the eaten turtles. I did enjoy the driving the car into the lake part, especially because of our recent car drowning. :/ But I really do need to watch the first seasons, do you think that Blockbuster has them?

Dizzy Kate said...

Love it, love it, love it! I couldn't stop laughing. I love to read your blog just to relive Thursday nights!

Stoddard Studios said...

Office nerd! LOL!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Okay, so we are also avid Office lovers! I totally agree that it is seriously one of the funniest shows ever made (it competes only with Scrubs in my opinion)! Whoever thinks this stuff up is freakin' brilliant! You are such a hilarious girl! I loved reading this blog :)

Monroe Family said...

Thanks Kemra, were excited!! I'm going to need advice from you about raising two kids....I'm a little nervous.

Jheri said...

Kemra...I love your bog, your kids are so cute! Love THE OFFICE too! They're all over my blog as well...gotta live for Thursday nights!

heather said...

so, its thursday again. :) i'll be looking for a new post tomorrow.

Chase & Tricia said...

You crack me up Kemra! I love your blog! Also-thanks for talking yesterday. Sorry I got water on my phone and it would not work for about 15-20 minutes. Lets catch up soon!

Thanks!

Tricia

Amy said...

Hi Kemra. I'm adding your blog to my links because I like reading it. Also, I love Jim. Let's share him. I loved it when Jim said with a grin that line about Ryan not getting any girl he wants! HA!