Friday, October 26, 2007

Creative Minds Think Alike!


So, I thought that my quote list would be considerably shorter since this week's episode was only 30 minutes. But, it looks like it is about the same length! Enjoy!

Jim: Not very many people have heard of us. I mean, when I tell peopel that I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think we sell mufflers, or muffins, or mittens, or ....and frankly, all of these things are better than paper, so I let it slide!


Dwight: I signed up for 2nd life about a hear ago. Back then my life was so good that I literally wanted a 2nd one. In my 2nd life, I was also a paper salesman, and I was also named Dwight. Ablolutely everything was the same, except I could fly!

Andy: I need some advice! I've been spending a lot of time making out with Angela lately. We've been necking - but only necking, right, Not actually kissing our mouths, just neck on neck. It's just like rubbing slash nuzzling out necks together. It's hot, I'm not going to lie to you, but it's a little weird! But you seem like a guy with answers. So, how do I fast track this and get to 1st base?


Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast!


Pam: I worked until 2:45 am, and then I had to decide if I wanted to spend the night with Michael, editing in his office; and Dwight, watching Michael edit iin his office; or drive home & probably fall asleep at the wheel, and die in a firey car wreck. I passed out on my keyboard trying to decide!


Michael: Tell me if you think this is creative. When I was 5, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn, and this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one! I just drew a picture of a horse that could fly over rainbows, and had a huge spike in its head. I was 5, 5 years old! Couldn't even talk yet!

Michael: "You are creative! You are dang creative, each and everyone of you! You are so much more creative then all of the other dry, boring morons that you work with!"
Jim: "Who are you talking to specifically?"

DUNDER MIFFLIN: LIMITLESS PAPER IN A PAPERLESS WORLD!

5 comments:

Monroe Family said...

Loved the show and loved their commercial!!

salena said...

I want the ONE HOUR episodes back!

heather said...

yes. this was a good one. i thought it seemed a little short!!

Macey said...

Hey Kemra-I remember something about Sand Diego/walking and was wondering if I could be involved...I need inspiration! My email is couponmacey@comcast.net Thanks!

Ashley Harris said...

Kemra!!! I LOVE your blog! I had no idea you were such a huge fan of The Office! WE LOVE THAT SHOW! And Matt and I were at the ASU/Cal game also! I wish we would have known you guys were there, I still haven't seen your little boy! I even asked Matt if he had talked to Dean, I know you guys are huge ASU fans and I didn't think you'd miss one of the biggest games of the year! We should get our kids together, Katie adores babies! Hope you had a blast in Cali!