Friday, October 12, 2007

Thusrday = Office!

Ok, So looking over my blog, I realized I need to start posting more than my weekly tribute to The Office - this is starting to turn in to a blog about the show, rather than my family blog! I promise that my life does not revolve around this show - appearances can be deceiving right? That being said, I will now post some of my favorite quotes!

Michael Scott:
"Quarterly Reports - they are just unreadable, they are just numbers and boring and Black!" (This may be the only thing he has ever gotten right!)

Jim: "You are going to let me know when we get close right?"
Michael: "Yes, actually, I will tell you right now. it is a club called chat room, and there is a password to get in - which is actually password. So..."
Jim: "OK, Uh, that is an invitation to an online party."
Michael: "No, No, I'm sure it's not!"
Jim: Are there 3 W's at the beginning of the address?"
Michael: "Yes"
Jim: "Yepp!"

Jim Halpert
There is this cube on the screen that bounces around all day, and sometimes it looks like it is heading right into the corner of the screen, and then at the last minute it hits the wall and bounces out, and we are all just dying to see it go right into the corner. Pam claims that she saw it one day while she was alone in the conference room - Ok...I believe she thinks she saw it."

Dwight K. Schrute & the Website!


DunMiff/sys: Who am I?

DwightK.Schrute: You tell me.

DunMiff/sus: Not sure. Just became self aware. SO much to figure out. I think I am programmed to be your enemy. I think it is my job to destroy you when it comes to selling paper.

DwightK.Schrute: How do I know this isn't Jim?

DunMiff/sys: What is a Jim?


Dwight, "It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please, the computer should be scared of me! I have been salesman of the month for 13 out of the last 12 months. You heard me right! I did so well last February that corporate gave me 2 plaques in Lu of a pay raise!"

Meredith
"I was wondering if you would sign my cast?"



I love this show!

5 comments:

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Okay, you are so funny! I love your weekly tribute to the Office, though hahaha! Yeah, I was just telling Heather that I'm up for anything so let's talk schedules for sure! I don't think I have anything too pressing next week if you girls want to get together then ... maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle of all of us. Or we could go to someone's house ... I really don't care as long as we hang out soon! I bet the kids will have so much fun, too! (Even though I didn't name Sterling Mr. Knightly for Emma, that would still be so funny if they got married, hu?!)

salena said...

I was dying when Angela was explaining spoons, forks and knives to Phyliis! She was so funny on last nights episode!

"Phyllis, these are spoons. Spoons have rounded tops, and are used to scoop things. What we need are forks. Which have prongs, or tiny spears on top"

Sarah said...

Kemra! I am so happy I found your blog! I love finding friends' blogs and catching up on their lives. Your children are ADORABLE and I am glad you are doing well! I'll check back with ya often!

heather said...

so, the sign my cast part was funny, but i think the part where he missed the fact that it was an online party was even more funny! and then, taking all frustrations out on the pizza delivery guy and forcing him to wait in the conference room...ah, this is a funny show.

Cassie said...

Ha ha ha, you missed one Kemra.
"I saw it, I saw it and it was amazing. Who said I didn't see it? Did Jim say I didn't see it? I saw it!
Oh man, good times!